An Introduction To Different Types Of Nozzles
Posted by Admin on March, 05, 2015
A nozzle is basically a device that controls the direction of any kind of fluid flow to increase the velocity as it exits or enters an enclosed chamber or pipe. It is often a pipe or a tube of varying cross sectional area and it can be used to direct or modify the flow of a liquid or gas. Industrial Nozzles are frequently used to control the flow, speed, direction, mass, shape, and the pressure of the stream that emerges from them. Many Industrial Nozzles Exporters supply and export Nozzles that are manufactured using quality components and sophisticated technology.
Different types of Nozzles
- Hydraulic Fine Mist Nozzles - The spray tip of this Nozzle produces a hollow cone misting-type spray without atomization. This spray pattern is ideal where wetting is needed without excess moisture. It is used for suppressing fugitive dust in bulk processing plants like Coal, gravel, limestone, sand, ores, etc. It is mostly used for preserving the freshness of vegetables.
- Self-Cleaning Nozzles - The Self Cleaning Nozzles are suitable for operation on white water and water with contaminants which are likely to clog the nozzle.
- Wide Angle Spray Nozzles – These Nozzles have a wide angle flat spray pattern with medium to heavy impact. They basically produce a uniform flat spray pattern. Its applications include spray cooling, washing, defoaming spray, fire protection, and cooling conveyor belts.
- Belt Type Nozzle – They are available both in Needle jet and Fishtail jet types for using in Pulp mill where there is space constraint to fix nozzles. There is no requirement for welding because the nozzle fits firmly on the pipe. It is mostly used in Pulp mill on Thickeners and Presses
- Nozzle Discs for Self Cleaning Brush – This type of Nozzle is designed to operate on contaminated water used in various treatments. It is widely used in paper mills in wire lubricating showers, for high pressure cleaning, thickeners in pulp mill, asbestos wire, conveyor cleaning, etc.
- Trim Squirt Nozzles - Trim Squirt Nozzles are specially designed with inbuilt filers that are available in a variety of models.
- ir Atomizing Nozzles - The Air Atomizing Nozzles are used to prevent excessive drying. This type of nozzle are pressure fed, gravity fed, hollow cone, and flat jet spray.
These Industrial Nozzles are important in different sectors and they have proven their usefulness with their performance.
This entry was posted on March, 05, 2015 at 16 : 33 pm and is filed under Industrial Nozzles. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.